No products in the cart.
By purchasing this product, you can earn points based on a percentage of cart total. You will come to know the earn points information once you add the product to cart.
Maxtron 1.2KVA Line Interactive UPS 1200VA LED
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Maxtron 1200VA/1.2KVA Line interactive UPS provides emergency power that keeps appliances connected to it running, at least, for a short time when the input power source or mains power fail. This UPS is typically used to protect and power certain equipment such as Personal Computers, Televisions, Decoders, POS etc. It provides comprehensive protection to valuable equipment from power surges and spikes and also provides pure voltage with boost and buck AVR.It comes with a high performance sealed lead acid, maintenance free battery which ensures that the connected equipment keep running when mains power fails. Typical back up time is 20 to 30 minutes depending on the load condition.
When the mains fail, the audible alarm system sounds every two seconds and once every second as the battery approaches low voltage. This advance warning alarm informs user when main AC cuts off.
The major features include:
A.V.R. – Automatic Voltage Regulator. Handles brownouts and over-voltages without unnecessary battery drainage.
I.B.M. – Intelligent Battery Management. Allows cut-off of battery drainage if a load is not active and this prolongs the life of the battery.
H.S.B. – Hot Swappable Battery – Allows changing of battery with less time while the system is still running.
A.W.A. – Advance Warning Alarm informs the user when mains AC cuts off.
C.I.P. – Communication Interface Port. Allows users to link Maxtron UPS to computer serial interface supporting Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/ME/98/2000 NT environment for automatic shutdown and management (optional)
● Microprocessor-based digital control
● Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
● Auto sensing frequency
● Wide input voltage range (in-built AVR)
● Power-on self test
● Cold start
● Auto restart when mains power is restored
● Auto track mains phase to ensure that inverter output voltage has same phase with utility voltage, reducing transfer time and peak surge
● Intelligent battery management: battery temperature compensation to extend the battery life; three-stage charging to shorten recharge time
● Short circuit, battery overcharge / overdischarge, overload, surge protections
● Automatic charging in OFF mode
● Optional no-load shutdown
● Optional RS232 / USB communication port and RJ11 / RJ45 protection
● LED display or LCD display selectable
● Unattended safety shutdown: system alarm and auto Power-On / Off by RS232 or USB interface communicating with PC
WHAT IN THE BOX
– Product manual
– Spare fuse
- Store Name: Hair Beauty
- Vendor: Hair Beauty
- No ratings found yet!