No products in the cart.
Elitech Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector Halogen Freon HVAC CFCs HCFCs
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Traditional coronal sensor with upgraded low-energy CPU, more stable and fast triggers on R11, R22, R134A, R404a, R410A and all halogenated refrigerants including HFCs, CFCs,HCFCs and blends.
- Response in 3 seconds; Warm up in 6 seconds.One extra spare sensing tip is included.
- 7 Adjustable Sensitivity with max. sensitivity of 0.11oz/yr.
- Audible and visual gas leakage indicators and dual battery indicator.
- Meets EN14624 and SAE-1627 Standards.
WHAT IN THE BOX
1 x Detector, 1 x Sensing Tip, 1 x Case, 1 x User Manual
HLD-100 halogen leak detector, as the exquisite unit of our company with its feature of higher performance, has powerful function and high sensitivity.
Advanced Corona Detector
- Long battery life, more stable detection
It will respond to all halogenated. This includes, but is not limited to:
- CFCs e.g.R12, R11, R500, R503 etc.
- HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc.
- HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
- Blends such as AZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
Short Preheating Time
- Once the switch rotated, the detector will be ready to use.
- Preheating time: 6s
- Response time: 3s
7 Adjustable Sensitivity
- 1-7 Grade selectable sensitivity
- Maximum sensitivity is 0.11oz/yr
- Lower sensitivity grade when unstable detecting results
- Higher sensitivity grade when leakage are smaller.
Audible and Visual Alerts
- LED light flash alarm
- Buzzer alarm
- Dual-battery indicators
- More refrigerants, more rapidly beeps, faster indicator flashes
- Meets EN14624 standard
- Conforms to SAE-1627
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Refrigeration Equipment Testing
- Refrigerator Repair
- Around 13.98-inch flexible probe
- Allows detection in difficult and hard-to-reach areas.
- Powered by 2C Batteries
- Notice: They are not included in the package
- Max sensitivity: to halogenated refrigerants, 0.11oz/yr
- Battery life: 30 hours under normal condition
- Working temperature: 0℃∽52℃
- Working mode: Continuous and no limit
- Reaction time: instant
- Resetting time: 2 seconds
- Warm-up time: about 6 seconds
- Size: 9*2.6*2.6 inches
- Power supply: 3V DV, 2 x C batteries
- Probe length: 13.98 inches
- Package includes: 1 x Detector, 1 x Sensing Tip, 1 x Case, 1 x User Manual
- Store Name: Michael
- Vendor: mikky
- Address: Suit 205 Jinifa Plaza, Central Business District
- No ratings found yet!